Strength seekers, damage haters and tireds, moisture lovers – this is the shampoo for you. Livara’s Sapphire Hair Moisturizing Shampoo is ideal for a squeaky clean, healthy-looking mane that shines and glistens with the stroke of light.
Livara’s Sapphire Hair Moisturizing Shampoo gently removes all the styling buildup while at the same time not cleansing your scalp of all its natural oils.
The pure unrefined shea butter and glycerine used in the shampoo are your hair’s moisture soldiers! They are in charge of lining each and every strand of hair with fresh shea butter and glycerine moisture. With such moisture, you can be sure to protect your mane from the damage caused by detangling and styling with this strand-strengthening formula for up to 90% less hair fall.
Even after a wash, your hair needs to be conditioned and fed with some strengthening and volumizing citric acid. Livara’s Sapphire Hair Moisturizing Shampoo takes care of that for you as it has an ample dose of citric acid that’s suitable for using daily. The citric acid will ensure that enough water is added to the hair shaft.
The Livara Sapphire Hair Moisturizing Shampoo is low in alkalinity and does not have sulphated castor oils that’s strip your hair of moisture.
WHO: Great for any and all hair types looking for a daily dose of care – even those who perm and treat
WHEN: Daily to give hair a clean healthy shine. Or as often as your hair day comes life.
How to use:
Livara’s Sapphire Moisturizing Shampoo is light and cleansing enough to be used daily.
1. Wet hair thoroughly. Ensure that your hair filled with water and lots of it.
2. Pump some shampoo onto your palm
3. Lather into wet hair while massaging both scalp and hair strands
4. Wash out with lukewarm or room temperature water
5. Repeat steps 1, 2, 3 and 4 if you want to.
6. Follow with the Sapphire 2in1 Deep Conditioner and Leave-In Treatment to lock in strength while locking out breakage and shiny hair that is strong root to tip.
Aqua, Pure Unrefined Shea Butter, Glycerine, Salt, Cocamido Bentine, Refined Ufablend*, CDEA, Citric Acid, Parfum